You know you’ve had an awesome childhood when….
- Had a parent (who was working) that made up for those lost times when they had to work long hours
- The great outdoors was your playground
- Reading was a huge part of your life
- Chores wasn’t something you had to do, but was a normal part of growing up like kid’s play
- You had at least 1 parent who homeschooled you or at best took interest in your school work at all times
- You have a sibling or siblings that adores you..
…took care of you when you were sick…even when sometimes they annoy you to bits.
- Homecooked meals was a big thing and in constant supply……and you had a mom who tried every single trick, technique she could get her hands on, like making BENTO or food art……and BABYLEDWEANING……homemade delicious Popsicle
- Nothing spells awesome childhood, than to have a life full of endless chances of imaginary play…
…a do+it+yourself cineplex with mom’s tablet/ipad…lego tiaras
…and heart to heart talk with SUPERMAN FIGURINES (who cares if I am a girl)
…who cares if that imaginary moment drove your mom up the wall…
…when that one time you ate that organic cream, in the name of imagination.
- Art foundation was strong and you had so many platforms to show your inner creativity……using bizarre techniques…
and making full use of that empty bare dull wall space your parents have at home.
- Nothing bets more having an awesome childhood when your mom puts her dreams on hold to make you live the dream of feeling royalty even when you are not…… and teach you small ways to help pay the bills because you werent born into royalty……so you can afford to use that extra cash for some awesome educational trips to see awesome marine life……or simple train trips with cabin crews…